Unlike other adviser and wealth management firms, Carrington do everything in-house. We have a dedicated Investment Director whose responsibility it is to construct client portfolios and provide in-house investment management on an ongoing basis.
We have absolute conviction in the process and the outcomes we can achieve; therefore we put our money where our mouth is. Investing our own money in the Carrington portfolios means we take the same journey as our clients through each new investment cycle. In other words, our interests are totally aligned.
Our investment approach is based on the following five principles:
- Personal Confidence. Mike (Managing Director) and Eric (Investment Director) have invested their own money alongside our client portfolios.
- Liquidity. We only invest in daily traded funds, so we can sell holdings quickly, should the need arise.
- Clarity. We only buy what we can see and understand, so we know what is in every investment we hold.
- Conviction. We don’t buy investments just for the sake of diversification, but what we believe will work.
- Active management. We believe that active management pays off, that’s why we actively make alterations to the portfolios through time in response to individual and market changes.
To find out more about our investment approach or to receive a sample copy of our most recent Quarterly Investment Update, please get in touch.